NO WORDS can say how amazing your band Elegance was to listen and dance to, and work with.We thank you for making the experience delightful and entertaining. I don’t believe there was a person sitting while the band was playing, including my 92 year old mother!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.
Big Ray and the Kool Kats are the cream of the crop when it comes to wedding bands. They are extremely professional, timely, accommodating, easy to work with, excellent musicians and keep guests on the dance floor the entire night. As a planner, I recommend them to my clients at every chance.
We found Tommy Wood to be exactly what we hoped for. He was personable, friendly, courteous, professional, and has such clarity in his voice that we were able to understand every word to each song he performed for us. He played all the songs we had requested plus some of his own songs, which we all enjoyed. His performance added greatly to the success of our reunion. He was a big hit with our attendees. It is our intention to book him for our next reunion. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Tommy to anyone who is looking for a performer with any or of the qualities mentioned above. A good financial investment to ensure a successful gathering.
LEGGZ was a total hit! I'm really happy with everything they did, the dance floor was amazing all night long. They also exceeded expectations in learning the first dance, father-daughter, and mother-son dances despite us giving them our choices pretty late in the game. They had great energy and had all our guests, young and old, having a great time. I think a few people asked for their contact info. Altogether absolutely amazing band, 10/10 I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks for all your help!
I could always count on Big Ray and The Kool Kats to put on a great show and make my members happy. Been working with them for years and will continue to do so for many more. Cant say enough nice things about my experiences, always a pleasure.
I cannot say enough good things about Big Ray and the Kool Kats. Not only did they do all of the standard "great wedding band stuff" (i.e., play all upbeat songs in genres we requested, played music that both grandparents and millennial yuppies liked, kept everyone dancing all night, took a very short break, etc. etc.).. these guys went truly above and beyond!! For example:
- Ray coordinated all of the audio equipment for the ceremony for almost no extra cost
- Ray added in a keyboardist to our ceremony FOR NO EXTRA COST after we told him we wanted our recessional to be "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" b/c as Ray put it, "it'll just sound so much better with a keyboard and guitarist"
- BRKK played a first dance song from the Broadway musical Hamilton PERFECTLY even though they had never played the song before, and I sent him the request to play the song after the original request deadline
- After the ceremony, Big Ray saw that my wife and I hadn't been served a beverage yet, so he took our drink orders, presumably skipped the whole line for drinks at the bar, and brought us back cocktails within 2 minutes. It was incredible.
- Ray acted as a professional MC for the whole evening, and made everything seamless. He cracked jokes, kept the party moving, and strictly adhered to the timeline set out by our wedding planner. The only person more excited than you for booking Big Ray will be all of your vendors, who dream of working with these guys.
Look, kids. There are only 3 things that matter at a wedding to all of your guests (which raises the issue of why you're spending so much money on this in the first place, but that's a separate issue). #1 - do you actually like the couple getting married? Presumably people like you guys. #2- Unfettered access to alcohol -- pretty straightforward. And #3 - A GREAT BAND. BRKK is the best band out there, full stop. Do yourself a favor, book BRKK for your wedding, and take care of priority #3. XOXO
“Look no further. Big Ray is the perfect wedding band host and the band is perfection. They play every genre and play it well. Leave the evening to Big Ray and enjoy the feeling of no worries!”
“Elegance was great! People were killing it on the dance floor and having such a great time! Cocktail hour was great too. I would definitely recommend them again or even use them again! Thank you for being so flexible and easy going with us! ”
— Victoria C., American Heart Association Ball, Trump Winery